- January 13th 2024 ~ Ice Bowl 2 Person Texas Scramble
- February 10th 2024 ~ Super bowl Scramble
- March 9th 2024 ~ St. Patrick’s Day Scramble
- April 20th 2024 ~ TOUGH DAY 10 am Two Person Pinehurst Format
- May 25th 2024 ~ Memorial Day Classic
- June 17th 2024 – June 20th 2024 ~ 7th Annual Junior Golf Camp (Monday – Thursday 9 am – 2 pm)
- July 8th – July 12th 2024 ~ Golf Course Annual Maintenance (Course Closed, please contact golf shop for driving range availability)
- July 8th – July 12th 2024 – DEMO DAYS (Sign up on our website Demo Day Sign up)
- July 15th – July 18th 2024 ~ Junior Golf Camp (Monday – Thursday 9 am – 2 pm)
- July 29th – August 1 2024 ~ Junior Golf Camp (Monday – Thursday 9 am – 2 pm)
- October 12th – 13th 2024~ The Preserve at Verdae Open ~ 2 day Club Championship format open to all participants members and non-members. Handicaps are required for net prizes, all divisions will be flighted, prizes, closest to the pin and long drive contests. The Preserve at Verdae is looking for the best golfers in the Upstate, Contact the golf shop for more details or sign up on our website https://www.thepreserveatverdae.com/the-preserve-at-verdae-open/
- November 16th 2024~ Pressure Cooker Tournament
- December 14th 2024 ~ Naughty or Nice Golf Tournament
2024 Tournament Package is Available!
The Preserve at Verdae and Embassy Suites Resort offer the premier Greenville golf venues for events. Whether planning a corporate outing, charity golf tournament, team-building activity or searching for unique locations for your next dinner party, we have the place for your group!
Contact Crystal Moorhouse Event Sales Manager at email@example.com or 864-676-1500 for information about hosting your event at The Preserve at Verdae.
Corporate and Charity Outings:
Schedule your company’s next corporate golf event or a charity fundraiser here at The Preserve at Verdae. Whether your group has 20 or 200 golfers, we will make sure your event is a success. Our tournament services include personalized cart signs and scorecards, professional staff who will handle player golf bags from the bag drop to the golf carts. Our golf staff will also post scores on the scoreboard. We are the upstate leader in golf tournaments.
The Preserve at Verdae is ideally situated for your next event. Our team of professionals is experienced at running tournaments for 40 players to 140 players! Our knowledge and experience will guarantee a successful golf event. We can do it all from pairings, scorecards, on-course contests, cart staging, beverage carts, awards, pre or post round meals, etc…. we would be happy to provide a proposal for your next event!
After Hours Events:
The Preserve at Verdae Grille & Deck make the perfect location for a golf themed reception and dinner. Overlooking our large practice putting green, we can incorporate unique activities in your evening including night light putting or a mini-putt putt course. Add a little friendly competition to your next gathering!
The Preserve Pavilion:
Overlooking our 1st Fairway (The Road Hole) and adjacent to the main scoreboard, this casual venue lends itself perfectly to the pre or post round cook-out. Besides golf, The Pavilion is great venue for corporate or social gatherings. Just ask us how!
Dine after Nine:
Throughout the summer and early fall The Preserve at Verdae hosts several nine hole couples events. The golf is followed by a wonderfully prepared dinner buffet. This event is open to the public and golfers of all skill levels are encouraged to play. Call the golf shop to check on future events and check out our Facebook page for pictures from our past events!
Contact Crystal Moorhouse at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the Golf Shop at 864-676-1500 for information about hosting your event at The Preserve at Verdae.